Focusing primarily on attention to detail, the watch is powered by the ever so reliable and proven Dievas/Swiss automatic 28,000bhp mechanical automatic movement, ETA-2824-2, modded to Dievas specifications which include a Dievas custom DLC-treated CNC rotor. Each watch is adjusted to its maximum efficiency for the most accurate time telling by our experienced watchmakers.
The watch case is manufactured using aerospace grade 5 titanium, fabricated entirely in Germany, utilizing modern advanced CNC technology. The unsurpassed superlative quality is evidently portrayed by the well defined, clean lines and perfectly finished edges throughout the case. Measuring 44mm wide and 14mm thick. A comfortable size to wear on all kinds of jobs. Before assembly, every manufactured part is meticulously scrutinized for errors and prepped before going for further enhancing treatment. Each part is carefully placed in a Plasma Assisted Chamber for careful tempering of its molecular composition. At Dievas, we are always on the lookout for the latest modern technology to be implemented for watchmaking. We are only interested in modifications that are useful and work in the real world. For the Vortex Professional, we use a matte hard black coating not merely for aesthetics purposes but the actual hardness level does greatly improve scratch resistance and durability above the base titanium material.
Complying with the designation of a robust utility watch, we supplemented the case with a sturdy, precise, exact 60-click timing bezel, increased the water resistant to withstand a professional dive watch worthy 500metres and in excess, added an automatic Helium Release Valve (HEV) just in case the task ahead requires one to undergo saturation diving.
A double O-ring 8mm screw down crown occupies the lower left hand corner for easy time adjustments. The surface is sealed with a 4mm thick blemish-free Swiss grade dome sapphire crystal that is treated with military grade anti-reflective coating for improved readability. On the opposite end, screw down solid back case watertight the watch from the underside.
Highly legible and easy to read at a glance is our primary directive for this tactical watch.
Accompanying the watch are two matching tactical straps with black-out buckles.
Back to Tactical
- MakerDievas Watch Company
- MovementSwiss Made Dievas/ETA2824-2 automatic movement
- DialMatte black. Arabic numbers.
- Luminance SuperLuminova
- CaseScratch resistant Plasma treated micro-blasted aerospace grade titanium. Automatic helium valve release
- Case BackScratch resistant Plasma treated Dievas signed screwdown titanium
- BezelScratch resistant Plasma treated micro-blased titanium
- Crown5mm screwdown crown
- CrystalDomed scratch resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- StrapTactical straps with black-out buckles. Additional G10 NATO Military strap.
- Water resistance500m
- Dimensions44mm in diameter, 54mm lug to lug, 14mm thick
- Power Reserve~42 hours
- WarrantyGuaranteed 1 year